Since 2020 bitcoin was accepted as digital asset and could be accounted as any other commodity. AIFC Fintech rules allow establishment crypto exchanges and build other regulated activities based on digital assets.
Kazakhstan several advantages over other places, such as cheap electricity, favorable weather conditions for mining farms.
0% Corporate Income Tax 0% Value Added Tax 0% Salary Taxes for non-residents.
The introduction of a new tax is another step in legalization of crypto mining and data centers, which are viewed as significant revenue source for the state budget. The tax for digital mining in the amount of 1 tenge (0.00232 USD) per 1 kW/h from 2022.
Miners could open legal entity in AIFC and join Astana-Hub techno-park.
- Clarifying AIFC and Astana Hub aspects;
- Clarifying Scope of work;
- Meetings/calls with AIFC Business Connect and Astana Hub (if required);
- Obtaining entry visa (if required);
Signing Agreement with OD:
- Discussing agreement details and signing;
- Making payments;
Starting Registrations process:
- Selecting organizational-legal form, or transferring incorporation;
- Obtaining IIN (if required);
- Appling for Incorporation; - Obtaining of Certificate of Incorporation;
- Obtaining legal address/offices;
- Opening bank account;
Joining Astana Hub:
- Consideration by the Commission;
- The signing of the agreement;
- Getting the status of Technop ark Participant;
- Obtaining working visa (if required);
- Supervision on equipment import reports/returns (if required);
- Tax reporting;
- AIFC reporting;
- Astana Hub reporting;
- Supporting with bank/payment services.
Clarifying AIFC and Astana Hub aspects;
Clarifying Scope of work;
Meetings/calls with AIFC Business Connect and Astana Hub (if required);